This position is primarily responsible for on-site consulting and training engagements for new and existing users of our ERP software throughout North America. This position requires travel and a positive customer service attitude by performing the following duties.
Trains new users on our ERP Software and consulting on best business practices, fitting customers’ needs to Distribution One software.
Consults with existing users to enhance utilization of the ERP software and increase customers’ operational efficiencies.
Develops customer relationships by supporting users during non-training times.
Provides written internal reports documenting customer engagements as well as formal reports to customers identifying areas of improvement and outlining recommendations.
Performs in-house training for customers at our Dallas, TX and Mt. Laurel, NJ locations as well as on-site training.
Performs remote web/phone based training sessions for customers.
- Ability to travel throughout the United States and Canada, which will include overnight travel.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- PC skills
- Solid understanding of enterprise software including strong knowledge of general business processes such as accounting, inventory management and order processing a plus.
- Experience with ERP, Accounting, supply chain or related software desired.
- Knowledge of Distribution One’s software preferred.
- High level of independent judgment and decision making
- Ability to handle several implementation projects at any given time.
- Ability to lead all aspects of implementation at a client’s site, offsite before and after.
- Ability to train/coach less experienced Implementation Specialists
- Must have a sense of urgency necessary to meet goals, objectives and deadlines.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Able to work with people of varied technical backgrounds and management levels.
- Prior experience in a client facing position required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as many implementation specialists do not work regular office hours.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and passport
Please send résumé to email@example.com.