The focus of the Professional Services Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, managing, and delivering client projects for our ERP-ONE Distribution software.
The Project Manager will be accountable for managing projects with top-down oversight from inception to completion. They will be responsible for the coordination of people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and produce their desired results. The Project Manager will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline
Experience / Role Requirements
- Responsible for achieving billable utilization goals and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain overall control of project schedule, resources, budget, and scope.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members as required for assigned projects.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Conduct customer status calls and respond to client requests/questions in a timely manner, tracking and escalating risks, issues
- Proactively communicate to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Responsible for unplanned projects and medium sized projects.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Outstanding communication skills including verbal, written and listening skills.
- Outstanding organization and executional skills, with proven ability to plan and execute projects on-time and on-budget
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships and projects proactively & independently
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- A self-starter with the energy and drive to be involved with multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Flexibility in working hours in line with customer needs
- Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel 25%+ of the time.
Education and Related Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Education or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years working experience in implementing and supporting ERP systems.
Please send résumé to email@example.com.