D1 Cloud Service for ERP-ONE
Distribution One offers ERP-ONE customers secure D1 Cloud services.
D1 Cloud Service provides the easiest, most reliable, and most cost-effective Cloud solution to maximize distribution applications.
Providing features including installation, compatibility, performance, security, upgrades, data backups, and disaster recovery, D1 Cloud service constantly evolves and adapts to keep customers on pace with changing business, technology, and security requirements.
D1 Cloud Benefits
- Protects data from ransomware and virus attacks eliminating the need to pay for server repairs or new hardware.
- Provides fully managed daily offsite backups with ability to supply backup at customer location. Options for hourly backup also available.
- Delivers fully managed Disaster Recovery.
- Supplies 24/7 security management and monitoring with full network intrusion and vulnerability scanning.
- Stores data and application in highly available, fully compliant (SSAE18) facilities with managed load balancers and multiple internet connections.
- Affordable Cost: Fixed budget-friendly service with no up-front fees includes all hardware, software, and server maintenance; provides significant savings over On-Premise server solutions
- Infrastructure: Hardware, servers, VMs, storage
- Operating System: OS, patching, maintenance
- Backups: Retention schedules, off-sites, 24/7 monitoring, redundant servers and fiber-optic networks, backup generators, US locations
- Network: Firewalls, load balancers, multi-connections, client VPN implementations, daily backups & off-site tape backups
- Disaster Recovery: 2nd site true DR/BC with diverse failover sites
- Security: Data encryption, NIDS, CISSP, HIDS, SIEM, DDOS Protection, virus scanning and protection, vulnerability scanning
- Availability: 99.5% uptime guarantee, dedicated HA VMware cluster with redundant HA SAN
- Support: 24/7 help desk rapid response, 24/7 monitoring, access to system administrators and DBAs