Credit Card Processing
ERP-ONE+ supports a broad range of payment processing, so you can accept new payment types as your business expands. It helps you handle all of your in-store, email, and telephone transactions in one easy-to-use program. ERP-ONE+ Credit Card Processing supports various security features and provides reporting to match the exact dates of your merchant statement to greatly decrease reconciliation time. This software helps you reduce data entry errors and problems during reconciliation which can lead to issues when dealing with multiple payment transaction types and processors.
For the list of security features and information on the additional types of credit card transaction data collected, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported Processing Gateways:
- Merchant Services
- PayPal/Payflow Pro
- Service First
Distone Mobile Order Entry
Distribution One’s Mobile Order Entry App allows users to place orders, check inventory levels, and access valuable customer information while they are outside the office.
The Order Entry App syncs with the ERP-ONE+ software and allows users to upload/sync the orders collected via the app. The data sync is done manually which allows the users to take orders even when they don’t have internet connectivity.
Please visit the iTunes store to download the demo for the Distribution One Order Entry App and contact Distribution One to complete the setup.
Distone Signature Pad
All the high-quality capture features of a dedicated signature pad with the flexibility to use Android powered tablets and native connectivity to your ERP-ONE+ system.
Distribution One’s Signature Pad app offers advanced electronic signature capture capabilities allowing your customers to provide signed confirmation with each accepted order. Use the app as you would any standard signature pad connected to each POS station or setup a communal signing terminal that can serve multiple POS stations. The signature pad app connects directly with your ERP-ONE+ system and is ready to capture signatures for your prepared orders with just a tap.
- Accept signature confirmation for new and existing orders.
- Provides high-quality signature pad capabilities.
- Single or multi station setup with communal terminal options.
- Native connectivity support for your ERP-ONE+ system.
- Communal setup offers barcode scanning for quick order lookup.
- Customize with your own logo graphics.
Distone Mobile Delivery
Deliveries happen on the go which is exactly where you’ll need to capture the related information. Distribution One’s Mobile Delivery App helps you organize your business’ deliveries. Use the app to load your outgoing shipments for the day. When dropping off packages, quickly scan their manifest barcode and complete the delivery with signature confirmation.
Synchronize with ERP-ONE+ to pull in new shipments and submit delivery confirmations. Mobile Delivery uses cloud services, which only requires internet access to get connected to your system.
- Quickly load shipments via barcode scanner.
- Accept delivery confirmation signatures from recipient.
- Connect on the go to synchronize with ERP-ONE+.
- Shipment details are available anytime within the app.
Distone VMI Scanner
Distribution One’s VMI Scanner App makes it easy to manage your warehouse inventory. Use the app to take orders and submit them while on the go. A portable barcode scanner allows for quick entry of inventory items. While using VMI tags, your order details (quantity, location, etc.) can be quickly entered with just the scan of a barcode.
Synchronization with your ERP-ONE+ software suite means you can work offline and still have access to customer and ordering details. When an internet connection becomes available, simply connect to ERP-ONE+ and upload new orders.
- Take orders to replenish inventory
- Scan tag barcodes to quickly order inventory items
- VMI tags allow for preset ordering details
- Connect on the go to submit new orders to ERP-ONE+
Distone Mobile CRM
Distribution One’s Mobile CRM (Customer Relationship Management) App delivers on-demand customer sales data on any Apple and Android mobile device. Working seamlessly with ERP-ONE+ software, Mobile CRM ensures every sales meeting can be conducted using accurate, up-to-date data.
From the home screen, Mobile CRM provides each sales person a full Activity Feed featuring calls, on-site meeting schedules, and other actionable tasks. The App includes convenient search functionality and access to both customer contacts and prospects. Additionally, the App features an interactive map of customer locations allowing the sales person to accurately plan his/her travel itinerary. Mobile CRM enables sales team members to access up to three years of key sales data which can be stored locally in instances of no internet connectivity.
- Activity Feed
- Interactive Map
- Integrated Calendar
- Customer and Prospect Contacts
- Quick Form Data on Item Trends and Accounts Aging
- Graphical Sales Charts with Customized Views
For distributors who sell or plan to sell on Amazon, having a software system in place to process orders quickly is crucial. An integrated wholesale and distribution software solution eliminates the need for manual data entry between systems and allows distributors to sync important data including: orders, inventory, shipping updates, and more.
Through this supplemental Amazon Seller Central connectivity, ERP-ONE+ customers can successfully expand the scope of their product visibility and online selling within a streamlined order process.
This integration streamlines the ordering procedure through auto-updates and rapid processing. Orders and inventory data flow seamlessly between ERP-ONE+ and Amazon providing both faster turnaround and enhanced order accuracy. The connection to ERP-ONE+ supplies Amazon with real-time inventory levels to reconcile changes to stock due to local storefront sales. For customers, this functionality safeguards against out of stock order cancellations.
To expand your sales into Amazon’s Seller Central, contact us at email@example.com.
For distributors and wholesalers looking to expand sales opportunities through a user-friendly online storefront, Distribution One presents ecommONE. A complete Ecommerce interface, ecommONE communicates directly with ERP-ONE+ distribution software to place orders, check inventory availability and pricing, view open and back order items, and more. Both you and your customers will enjoy the benefits of increased efficiency, secure credit card transactions using an encrypted connection, automatic inventory updates, account information online and much more.
Serving the needs of distributors of every size, Distribution One provides 3 portal sales packages in addition to Vendor and Customer portal options. Intuitive menus and product search functionality further smooth user navigation. Being fully responsive, the ecommONE website extends sales functionality to both desktop and mobile devices. Additional functionality like credit card payments and shipping rate comparisons is included in higher tier portal options. Lastly, ecommONE also includes hosting as part of the monthly service plan.
The ecommONE interface is an excellent tool for distributors looking to both establish and expand their online sales presence. For more info about ecommONE portal options, contact us at 856.380.0629 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ERP-ONE+ web services running on a client’s production system allows users to access valuable information on demand.
- Server Authorization
- Data Read
- Data Write
- Data Create
- Data Update
- Item Pricing
- Image Services
- Form Printing
- Item Services
FedEx Ship Manager
All of Distribution One’s applications have the option to integrate with FedEx® Ship Manager Software, allowing you to manage all your shipping needs from within the ERP-ONE+ software suite. Adding FedEx® Ship Manager Software to all of ERP-ONE+’s core features reduces the problem of managing and manually exchanging data among separate orders, logistics tracking, shipping, and customer service systems.
Benefits of Adding FedEx® Ship Manager
- Supports most FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, and FedEx Express Freight® transactions
- Delivers tracking, rating, and precise reporting
- Includes accessible, easy-to-update address book
- Generates shipping labels quickly and easily
- Saves time by storing shipment preferences for recipients
- Teaches with easy to find, intuitive help menus built-in
- Cuts paper costs by saving reports electronically
- Offers a variety of integration and networking options
- Presents several options for delivery signature requirements
- Provides effective features and help screens for international shipping and customs forms
UPS WorldShip® Integration
Save time and money by Integrating UPS® WorldShip and Distribution One’s ERP-ONE+ Software. Process shipments easily, get real-time tracking information, add freight charges to orders automatically, respond to your customers faster, and reduce costly errors by integrating WorldShip today.
The Keyed Import file allows WorldShip to recognize a customer’s order simply by entering or scanning the order number.
UPS OnLine® Tools
All of Distribution One’s applications have the option to integrate with UPS OnLine® Tools, allowing you to manage all your shipping needs from within the ERP-ONE+ business software. Adding UPS OnLine® Tools to all of ERP-ONE+’s core features reduces the problem of managing and manually exchanging data among separate order management, logistics tracking, shipping and customer service systems.
Benefits of Adding UPS OnLine® Tools
- Improves customer service: Correct order errors at the point of entry, offer flexible shipping options, and customize your tracking numbers.
- Adds website functionality: Web-enable your entire shipping procedure and allow your online customers to shop, determine transportation, and track from one location.
- Increases time on your site: Bring customers back by enabling them to manage their entire order from your site.
- Reduces costs: Make your shipping more efficient by reducing returns, decreasing customer support phone calls, and reducing address errors at order entry.
- Simplifies your process: Help improve regulatory compliance and transform international trade from a daunting challenge into a competitive advantage